- Altar Workers - Designated missionaries and ministers assist the Pastor/Speaker during the altar appeal.
- Goodwill Ambassadors - Telephone follow up of guests with expressions of welcome
and personal interest from the Pastor (formal letter of welcome from the office of the Pastor is sent prior to telephone call)
- In-Reach Unit - Trustworthy and seasoned individuals selected to maintain communication with the church membership. They are prayerful and sober in their demeanor . They encourage and uplift the membership and notify the pastor of special concerns and matters. Every member of the church is assigned to an In-Reach Captain. This support system “closes the back door”.
- New Member Orientation/Follow-up - A five week course of study which includes
doctrine of the Church of God in Christ, denominational and church history, stewardship etc. Instructors guide and support new members in the process of church involvement and participation. Special attention is given to new converts
- Prayer Room Counselors - These counselors fortify initial altar experiences in the
prayer room through one on one interaction: Assurance of Salvation, Baptism in the HolyGhost, etc . Literature, bibles are distributed accordingly
- Prayer Warriors - These individuals intercede in prayer during designated times
throughout the week praying for the needs of the church family, especially and continually for the Pastor and his family. Also praying for community, national and world concerns.